- 125ml boiling water
- 10 grams plus 1 tsp clear unflavoured gelatine
- 150ml Buderim Ginger Refresher Cordial
- 150ml water
Note – add another tsp of gelatine if you want a very firm cube or if the weather is very hot
- In a flat bottom container, add gelatine and boiling water. Mix quickly until dissolved.
- Add the cordial and water and mix well. Place in the fridge until set.
- Once set, cut into cubes and serve cold with a sprinkle of the crystallised ginger on top.
Special note – once in cubes, the jelly can be frozen and makes a great frozen treat for hot summer days.
Refreshing Ginger Jelly