The Universal Medicine
Ginger has earned its title as the “universal medicine.”
Originating in Southeast Asia, ginger (Zingiber officinale) has been revered for over 5000 years by ancient civilisations such as China and India. The remarkable healing properties and versatile applications have made it an indispensable part of traditional medicine practices. Known to help alleviate nausea, support gut health, and boost the immune system, ginger has an impressive arsenal of health benefits.
Today, ginger continues to be celebrated as a culinary delight and a potent natural remedy.
Add ginger to your dishes, juices or sauces and let this universal medicine work its magic on your healthy, wellbeing and taste buds.
Vitality and Longevity
Ginger boasts a myriad of medicinal properties that are said to help soothe nausea, support gut health, boost immunity and promote vitality and longevity.
Ginger has been used as a traditional remedy for centuries, with recent scientific research confirming that natural gingerols can effectively relieve stomach issues and nausea.
Our Buderim BioActive Ginger+ (BG+) range has been specifically designed to alleviate nausea caused by travel sickness or early pregnancy.Click to learn more
Packed full of nutrients
- Magnesium (helps with muscle and enzyme function, energy transportation and protein production)
- Potassium (a mineral essential to the proper regulation of fluids and minerals in the body)
- Vitamin B6 (essential for energy production; fat and protein metabolism; and healthy skin, hair, eyes and liver. It also promotes a healthy nervous system)
- Copper (essential in the formation of red blood cells)
- Manganese (helps with bone formation, thyroid function, connective tissue formation, calcium absorption and immune functioning)
- Antioxidants (help to reduce body inflammation and can help scavenge disease-causing free radicals).
Medicinal properties of ginger:
- Cold and flu prevention and treatment
- Migraine relief
- Powerful antioxidant
- Morning sickness
- Motion sickness
- Menstrual cramp relief
- Improves circulation