4 Ingredients – Ginger Cupcakes
- 340g packet vanilla cake-mix
- 1 cup (250ml) Buderim Ginger Beer
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Into a large bowl, pour the cake mix. Then add the ginger beer. Stir together with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Line a 12-hole cupcake tin with papers and spoon the mixture evenly among each.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Ginger Buttercream Frosting
- 3 cups icing sugar
- ⅔ cup (150g) soften butter
- 2 teaspoon Buderim Ginger Sweet Sauce
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- In a bowl, with an electric mixer on low speed, beat together the sugar and butter until well blended, then increase the speed to medium and beat for another 3 minutes.
- Add the ginger sauce and cream and beat on medium speed for 1 minute more, adding more cream if needed to achieve a spreadable consistency.