GINGER STICKY PORK SPARE RIBS
15 mins + overnight marinating
80ml Buderim Ginger Ginger Revitalise Cordial Mixer
125ml Maple Syrup
80ml tomato sauce
50ml light soy sauce
30ml hoisin sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
Spare ribs of pork
1 & 1/2 tsp five spice powder
Juice and zest of one orange
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Massage mixture into ribs. Cover and refrigerate overnight – turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with foil and add enough water to cover the base of the tray.
- Brush a wire rack with oil and place in the tray. Place marinated ribs on rack in a single layer and bake for 40-50 minutes, basting occasionally with remaining marinade.
Products in this recipe