These little delights cannot be surpassed. Perfect balance of sweetness from choc, heat from the ginger and an earthy buttery-ness from the macadamias. Give these a go, you won’t be disappointed.
- 120g butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup macadamias, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup crystallised ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate
*** optional: extra macadamias, ginger & dark choc for the top
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Vigorously stir together the butter and sugar until combined. Add in eggs and mix.
- Add flour, baking power, macadamias, ginger and white chocolate.
- Stir until the dough comes together. Form into golf ball sized cookies and arrange on the baking tray. Make sure there’s a little room between each for when they spread.
- Flatten each cookie with your palm and sprinkle with extra toppings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool and drizzle with dark chocolate and extra toppings if desired.
Ginger, Macadamia & Chocolate Cookies