- 1 packet of Boba pearls
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- Buderim Ginger Sweet Ginger Sauce
- Prepare boba pearls according to packet instructions.
- To make the brown sugar syrup you’ll need 1 cup of brown sugar and 1 cup of water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat once it reaches boil and simmer for about 5 to 8 minutes until the syrup starts to thicken. Take it off the heat and let it cool completely.
- Once cooled, drizzle the syrup around the inside of your glass.
- Spoon some boba into the bottom of your glass along with 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar syrup and 2 tablespoons of Buderim Sweet Ginger Sauce. Give it a little swirl with a straw or spoon to mix. Then add some ice, and top with milk.
Buderim Ginger Boba Tea