- 250ml pineapple juice (fresh if you can)
- Juice from 2 oranges
- Juice from 2 limes
- 250ml of “Buderim Ginger Beer”
- Fresh mint
- In a large jug put in a couple leaves of fresh mint. Slightly crush or muddle these with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the three juices and stir. Taste and add more mint if needed.
- Store in the fridge to chill.
- When you are ready to serve, add in the Buderim Ginger Beer at the last minute and gently mix. Serve immediately and if you wish, garnish with fresh mint leaves and sliced fruit.
Ginger Beer Tropical Crush