This gorgeous bark encapsulates the essence of floral notes, tang, slight fruity spice and crunchy earthiness from the almonds and pepitas. A perfect gift for someone which is delish and absolutely stunning and yet so easy to make. Here’s the lil secret and yes it really is a slice of heaven 😉
- 290g white chocolate
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup Buderim Ginger Crystallised Ginger
- Edible dried flower petals
- Roughly chop almonds, pepitas, cranberries and ginger.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt two thirds of the white chocolate in 30 second bursts stirring in between each interval. Once melted, add in the last third and stir until melted. This is a simple temper method which allows the chocolate to set at room temperature as well as having a crunch when we eat it.
- Pour melted chocolate over the baking tray and spread to about 3mm thin.
- Sprinkle over toppings and allow to set.
White Chocolate Bark