You’ll need a wok or large frypan and spatula.
- 500g beef/pork/chicken strips or seafood
- 2 heaped tablespoon Buderim Ginger’s Ginger Lemon and Lime Marmalade
- 3 x garlic cloves crushed
- 2 x handfuls of green beans sliced into 4cm lengths
- Splash of sesame oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Steamed rice
- Place your choice of meat or seafood in a bowl and add the marmalade and garlic, combining all the ingredients. Leave for a couple of hours or preferably overnight.
- Heat your wok or frypan on high before adding the sesame oil, then the meat
- Using the spatula, toss the meat constantly until cooked
- Throw in the beans and combine until they turn a nice green colour and are coated with the juices from the meat
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!
Stir-fry with Ginger, Lemon & Lime Marmalade