- 21 large green prawns, peeled leaving tail intact, deveined
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Cayene Pepper
- 1 tsp garlic, fine grated
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, fine grated
- ½ tbsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. chopped dried chilies
- ½ tbsp. chopped coriander leaves
- 14 pieces/1 inch cut fresh pineapple
- Whole egg mayonnaise and Buderim Ginger Sweet Ginger Sauce
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Combine the prawns, lemon juice, olive oil, cayenne pepper, garlic, ginger, pepper and dried chilies in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high heat. Thread the prawns and pineapple evenly along 7 bamboo skewers (3 prawns with 2 pineapple pieces per skewer).
- Cook kebabs for 2-3 minutes each side or until prawns change colour and curl. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve with whole egg mayonnaise with sweet ginger sauce on the top plus lemon wedges.
Spicy Grilled Garlic Ginger Prawns