- 110 grams softened butter
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Buderim Ginger Sweet Ginger Sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups weeties
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Buderim Ginger Naked Ginger, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon Ginger powder
- In a small bowl, beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add ginger sauce, egg mixed with water, and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, mix rest of dry ingredients & fruit. Add butter mixture and mix well.
- With wet hands, roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into a ball. Place on paper lined tray, spacing well, and flatten slightly.
- Bake in oven at 170 degrees, for 15- 20 mins till golden
Ginger & Date Cookies