Ingredients (makes approx. 2L):
- 1 cup Ginger Refresher Cordial – Buderim Ginger
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 3-4 teabags
- 8 cups boiling water
- Place cordial & peaches into a saucepan & heat until boiling, reduce heat to a simmer & cook for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile place teabags & boiling water in large (heatproof) pitcher, brew tea for 3-5 mins (longer for stronger flavour). Remove teabags & allow tea to cool before placing in fridge.
- Remove peaches from heat, use back of a spoon to crush slices slightly. Place lid on saucepan & allow peaches to seep in the syrup for 30mins, then strain liquid into a small jug & discard left over peaches, allow syrup to cool completely.
- To serve, add ginger & peach syrup to pitcher along with additional peach slices, mint & ice cubes to pitcher & pour into glasses.
Peach & Ginger Ice Tea