Oven baked salmon fillet marinated in Buderim Ginger Marmalade, fresh lemon zest and the juice. Served with baby jacket potatoes in garlic butter and steamed broccolini. Absolute heaven.
- Salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon of Buderim Ginger Marmalade
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of half a lemon
- Pat dry salmon cutlet with paper towel and place in a lined baking dish.
- In a bowl mix together 1 tablespoon of Buderim Ginger Marmalade, 2 tablespoons of fresh squeezed lemon juice and the zest of half a lemon and mix until combined.
- Spread evenly over the salmon cutlet and bake at 180C for 20 minutes then under the grill at 160C for a further 5 minutes.
Oven Baked Salmon with Buderim Ginger Marmalade