- 300g pitted dates
- 250g currants
- 80g desiccated coconut
- 150g almond meal
- 100g oats
- 100g Buderim Ginger Original Marmalade
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Line a slice tin with baking paper and boil the kettle.
- In a bowl, place dates and currants and cover with boiling water, allowing to soften for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain and add to a mix master (with paddle attachment) or food processor.
- Mix/blitz until a rough paste forms.
- Add all other ingredients and mix/blitz until combined.
- Press into slice tin and allow to set for 2-3 hours. Cut and enjoy. The slice can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
No-Bake Ginger Slice