Bake free, freezer friendly, crunchy and chewy
- 150 g. naked uncrystallised @buderimginger (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp. cold pressed coconut oil
- 4 tbsp. honey
- almond butter
- 2 cup seedless dates
- ½ cup pistachio nuts
- ½ cup black & white toasted sesame seeds
- ½ cup coconut chips
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 6 tbsp. Shia seeds
- Line a 20 x 26 cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Chop dates in a food processor until rough textured paste then add coconut oil, honey and almond butter. Blend until combined and scrape in to a large bowl.
- Put rolled oats, coconut chips, all nuts and seeds into the bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Press into the baking tin by using a cup to push down mixture firmly and evenly.
- Freeze for 1 hour and cut into desired size. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Naked Ginger Nut and Seed Bar