Makes 16 morsels
½ cup quinoa
½ cup grated apple with skin on
1 cup of sultanas
½ cup dried apricots, finely chopped
¾ cup Buderim Ginger Refresher Cordial
½ cup sunflower seeds
½ cup pepitas
½ cup shredded coconut
¼ cup sesame seeds
¼ cup chia seeds
1 egg white
1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees c fan-forced. Grease and line a 25cm x 25cm slice pan.
- Cook quinoa following packet directions and cool completely.
- Place cooked quinoa and all remaining ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and push down with back of the spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Cool in pan and cut into 16 pieces.
Tip: Store in an airtight container for 5 days.