- 150g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup white chocolate melts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Buderim Naked Ginger, roughly chopped
- Edible rose petals (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix butter and sugar until well combined. Add egg and mix again.
- Fold through oats, baking powder and flour until a cookie dough forms.
- Add in chocolate and ginger and mix through to evenly disperse.
- Using an ice-cream scoop or 2 tablespoons of mixture, form into a very rough ball and place on tray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with extra melted white choc and rose petals.
Ginger & White Choc Hassleback Cookies