- 2 kg. Chicken wings (drumettes and wingettes – tips removed)
- 3 tbsp. @buderimginger Ginger Lemon & Lime Marmalade
- 3 tbsp. @buderimginger Original ginger marmalade
- 100ml. @buderimginger Ginger Lemongrass & Lemon Cordial
- 100ml. @buderimginger Ginger Refresher Cordial
- 2 tbsp. fresh garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 100ml. Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Red Chilli (minced)
- 4 tbsp. Chicken Stock powder
- 100ml Sriracha chili sauce (optional)
- Lime or Lemon wedges to serve
- Roasted black and white sesame seed (for garnish)
- Finely chopped chives, fresh coriander (for garnish)
- Pat dry all chicken wings and put in a big bowl.
- Put vegetable oil and garlic in a medium sized pot on a medium heat and cook for about 2 minutes. Then put marmalade, cordial, soy sauce, black pepper and chili in a pot. Let them boil until it is thick. Turn the heat off and put it aside.
- Lay chicken wings in an air fryer basket and bake at 150c for 12 minutes (turn chicken once while baking).
- Increase the temperature to 200c and bake for 13-15 minutes until crispy (turn chicken once while baking).
- Take crispy chicken wings out and put them into the bowl and repeat with the remaining chicken wings by following step 3 and 4 until finished.
- Before serving, put crispy chicken wings in a bowl and coat them with ginger sauce and bake at 170c for 3-4 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Serving: sprinkle chicken stock on sticky wings, stir until well coated and put on a plate, garnish with sesame seeds, chives and coriander and serve with lemon wedges.
- If you like spicy sticky wings, put Sriracha chili sauce on top of baked chicken wings after they are seasoned with chicken stock powder.
Ginger Sticky Chicken Wings