This ginger & soy combo is quick and easy to put together, and is versatile enough to be used on other protein sources too.
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 heaped tbsp ginger marmalade @buderimginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300g tofu
- Whisk marinade ingredients together in jug/bowl.
- Use paper towel to absorb as much moisture out of the tofu as possible, then cut into roughly 2cm cubes. Place tofu in a bowl & pour over marinade, then place in fridge for 2-4 hrs (the longer the better as this give the tofu time to marinate).
- Remove tofu from fridge & thread onto skewers. Heat an oiled pan to medium heat & fry skewers in batches for approx 2-3mins per side, turning to cook on all sides.
- Serve along with rice & greens or however you desire.
Ginger & Soy Tofu Kebabs