- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 large ripe peach (remove pit and chop into small pieces)
- 3 tblsp Buderim Crystallised Ginger (finely chopped)
- Make extra finely chopped crystallised ginger, sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle on top (as much as you like).
- Heat oven to 190C (fan-forced). Line muffin pan with liners (8-12 sized pan).
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl except for peaches and ginger.
- Add dry and wet together and stir until just combined.
- Fold in peaches and ginger.
- Do not over mix.
- Fill muffins cups with batter and sprinkle extra ginger/sugar/cinnamon on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and if you wish, sprinkle again with the extra ginger, sugar and cinnamon.
- This makes 10 lunchbox sized muffins.
Ginger Peach Muffins