Ginger Marmalade Glazed Ham
Share this Recipe
Half leg ham
3 tsp dijon mustard
1/4 cup orange juice
1 cup brown sugar
1 jar Buderim Ginger Original Ginger Marmalade
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced 160°C).
- Use a small knife to cut around ham shank about 10cm from the end. Run a knife under the rind, around the edge of the ham. Gently lift the rind off by running your fingers between the rind and the fat. Score fat making a diamond pattern.
- Place ham in a baking tray, cover with foil and cook for 1.5 hours.
- Meanwhile combine mustard, orange juice, sugar and marmalade in a saucepan, stir over medium heat for 5 mins until marmalade dissolves (some whole ginger pieces may not completely disolve). Remove from heat and cool.
- Stud the ham with cloves and brush evenly with the glaze.
- Bake in oven, basting occasionally, for 1 hour or until golden brown.