- 6 cups water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 regular tea bags
- Buderim Ginger Refresher of your preference
- In a saucepan, bring water and sugar up to a gentle boil.
- Turn off the heat and place in tea bags and allow to steep for 10 minutes. If you want a more subtle tea flavour, steep for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, transfer liquid to a jug and refrigerate until cold.
- To serve, add one part of your ginger cordial to a glass to four parts of the tea liquid. Place in an ice cube, mint and strawberries if you wish!
Ginger Iced Tea