Ginger Beetroot Latte may sound a little strange but trust us when we say it will have you reaching for more.
- 2 teaspoon beetroot powder
- 3 cups milk of your choice
- 2 heaped tsp Buderim Ginger Ginger Marmalade
- Place marmalade and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat until just starting to bubble, do not boil.
- In a small bowl add a dash of boiled water to beetroot powder to make a paste. Mix through milk.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy.
Tip: You can find beetroot powder (or beetroot latte powder) in the health food section of most supermarkets.