For this recipe you’ll need a good quality non-stick pan, sieve, measuring jug, spatula, mixing bowl and whisk.
- 3/4 to 1 cup SR flour
- 1/4 tspn baking powder
- 1 tbsn caster sugar
- 1 bottle of Buderim Ginger Ginger Beer and Spiced Rum
- 1 tspn vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat your pan on medium on the stovetop.
- Sift the flour and baking powder in the mixing bowl, then add the caster sugar and combine with a fork.
- Add the egg, vanilla essence and slowly pour the ginger beer and spiced rum, while slowly whisking the ingredients together.
- Once the batter is not too thick or runny and is smooth and even, transfer into the measuring jug.
- Slowly pour the batter into your heated pan to your desired size of pancake.
- Once the batter starts bubbling, use your spatula to flip it over.
- Give it three minutes and make sure it’s cooked by gently pushing down. If no batter escapes, it’s ready.
Ginger Beer & Spiced Rum Pancakes