A perfect birthday party treat for the kids (adults loved it too)!
- 360 grams of white chocolate
- 90 grams of Buderim Ginger Bears
- 3 tablespoons of Buderim Ginger Lemon Lime Marmalade
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a saucepan heat up the marmalade until it is very easy to stir. Set aside.
- In a separate saucepan on low heat, gently melt the chocolate stirring constantly. Do not allow it to burn.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the lined baking tray.
- Drizzle the warmed marmalade over top. You can swirl the marmalade with a toothpick to make designs in the chocolate.
- Randomly place Ginger Bears on top and push them into the melted chocolate.
- Place the tray into a refrigerator to cool. Once cool, break or cut into pieces. Enjoy!
Ginger Bear White Chocolate Bark