Very tropical tasting and it stayed a lovely orange colour. No sugar is added as there is enough in the ginger to sweeten it a bit.
- 250 grams of dried apricots
- 60 grams of Buderim Glace’ Ginger in syrup
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 175 ml of water (approx)
- Select thick, soft dried apricots. Put everything in a blender, but only half of the water.
- Blend and add more water until a smooth consistency. The amount of water will vary depending on how dry the apricots are. Line a baking tray with a non-stick paper or mat.
- Pour onto the lined tray and smooth out to an even thickness of around 1mm. Bake at 100C until the centre is just dry to the touch as time can vary (3 hours roughly).
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Peel the leather from the paper and cut into strips. You can roll them up or keep them as is for a quick snack.
Ginger Apricot Fruit Leather