This is the perfect mocktail to sip by the pool on a warm afternoon!
- 1/4 cup raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 mint sprig (extra for garnish)
- Juice of half a lime (and a slice to garnish)
- 1/2 cup Buderim Ginger No Sugar Ginger, Lemon, Lime & Bitters Refresher
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Soda water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together raspberries, mint, and lime juice.
- Add ice and No Sugar Ginger, Lemon, Lime, and Bitters Refresher. Shake Well.
- Strain half the mixture into a cocktail glass.
- Add extra ice and a squeeze of lime.
- Fill the glass to the top with soda water.
- Garnish with mint and a slice of lime.
This recipe serves two, make another glass and enjoy it with a friend!
For an alcoholic option, instead of soda water:
- Add 1 shot of gin to the muddled mixture, and top up with tonic
- Or add Prosecco, to the muddled mixture.
Ginger and Raspberry Mock-tail