Makes 1 dozen
- Sweet shortcrust pastry – 2 sheets
- 1/2 cup raisins finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cranberries finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Buderim Baking Ginger
- 1/2 cup dried apricots finely chopped
- 1/2 green apple peeled, cored, and grated
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Buderim Ginger Original Ginger Marmalade
- 1/2 cup Brandy or 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix all ingredients except pastry together.
- Cut 12 circles out of the pastry using a cookie cutter (approximately 6 cm) and place into a well-greased tart tin.
- Cut 12 stars using a star cookie cutter for the top of the tarts.
- Spoon 1 tsp of mince mixture into each pastry. Top with star lid.
- Cook at 200°C for 5 minutes, then turn the oven to 180°C until the pastry is cooked and golden (approximately 15 minutes).
- Remove from oven and cool, sprinkle with icing sugar, and store in an airtight container.
Ginger and Fruit Mince Tarts