This easy to make slice is delicious for morning tea and pairs perfectly with a cup of tea or coffee.
- 180g butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1.5 cups plain flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 80g almond meal
- 40g roasted almonds, chopped
- 150g Buderim Ginger Original Ginger Marmalade
- 80g flaked almonds
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a slice tray (18cm x 28cm) with baking paper.
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg to combine.
- Add in flour, milk, almond meal, chopped almonds and ginger marmalade and mix well until combined.
- Smooth mixture into slice tray and sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean and it’s golden brown.
- Cool completely, dust with icing sugar and cut into fingers.
Ginger & Almond Slice