Dominique Rizzo – Summer Peach & Ginger Beer Ice Blocks
Makes 6 ice block of 100ml each / Prep 20 mins + overnight freezing time | Makes 6
- 6 ripe peaches
- 2 passionfruit, pulp removed
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs icing sugar
- 1 – ½ cups Buderim Ginger Beer (can be alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Dice or slice the peaches and place in a bowl.
- Add passionfruit pulp, mint and lime juice.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and stand for 10 minutes.
- Place about 1/3 cup of the fruit into each ice block mould and fill with Ginger beer.
- Freeze overnight.