DATE AND GINGER TRUFFLES
No baking required
100ml Buderim Ginger Reduced Sugar Ginger Cordial
200g pitted dates
1/2 cup walnuts
1/3 cup cashews
3 teaspoons ground linseed
2 teaspoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon honey
1 cup desiccated coconut
- Roughly chop dates and then marinate in Buderim Ginger Reduced Sugar Ginger Beer for one hour.
- Blend walnuts and cashews in Food Processor until finely ground.
- Add all ingredients together (excluding desiccated coconut) and blend until smooth.
- Place mixture into bowl and roll into bite size balls. Then lightly coat the balls by rolling in desiccated coconut.
- Place balls onto a lined tray. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Enjoy!