- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter room temp.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup plain unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup roughly chopped up Buderim Dark Chocolate Ginger
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Line the baking pan with baking paper
- Mix flour and cinnamon together.
- In a separate bowl mix together the butter and sugar then add in the egg, vanilla and applesauce.
- Add in flour mixture and oats. Mix just until just combined. Add chopped Buderim Dark Chocolate Ginger.
- Drop tablespoons of dough on the pan and flatten slightly. Bake for about 10-12 minutes until
just light golden brown. Take out of the oven and let cool.
Dark Chocolate Ginger Cookies