COCONUT AND GINGER PIE
1 cup castor sugar
100g softened unsalted butter
100g slivered almonds
1 cup desiccated coconut
2 tbs grated lemon rind
125ml lemon juice
130ml Buderim Ginger Ginger Revitalise Cordial Mixer
250ml coconut milk
1/2 cup plain flour
365g Buderim Ginger Original Ginger Marmalade
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl or food processor and blend until well combined.
- Pour into a buttered 28cm cake tin and baked for 1 hour or until golden brown. (Note: The mixture will appear very wet. Don’t be concerned as the long bake time will set the liquid into a moist cake.)
- Set aside to cool and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream and ginger marmalade.