CC’s Rosella Ginger Jam Drops
- 125g Butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 160C fan-forced. Cover 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Add flour and salt and mix well.
- Roll teaspoon-sized balls of batter and place on baking tray 3cm apart. Using the end of a wooden spoon make a well in the centre of each ball.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes. Then fill each centre with ¼ teaspoon of Rosella Jam and a slice of Buderim Ginger’s Crystallised Ginger.
Simple. Easy. Tasty.