Crunchy and so moreish, this recipe will be your go to for breakfasts and even as a snack!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Buderim Ginger Naked Ginger Sliced, chopped into pieces
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup extra light extra virgin olive oil (substitute for any other neutral flavoured oil or even melted butter)
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together ensuring everything is thoroughly coated.
- Spread evenly onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then give the granola a stir and place back in the oven for a further 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy.
- Allow to cool completely on tray.
- Break into clusters and store in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.
- Enjoy with yoghurt and fresh fruit!
Carrot Cake Granola