- 125g Buderim Baking Ginger
- 2 cups shredded coconut, extra for rolling
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- Place Baking Ginger and condensed milk in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly. Add coconut and stir well.
- Take a heaped teaspoon of mixture and tightly squash and roll into a ball. Then roll in the extra coconut and roll gently to coat.
- Place in a lined air-tight container in the refrigerator to set for a couple of hours.
A standard Australian Metric 250mL cup & 20mL tablespoon measuring set are used
New Zealand Metric tablespoon measure = 15mL or 3 teaspoons