Whether you’re feeding the family or just looking for an easy and healthy lunch time meal, these Asian Ginger Chicken Wraps are simple to make and full on flavour!
- 1 cup Buderim Ginger Sweet Ginger Sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 chicken thigh fillets
- 4 small white wraps
- 1/3 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- ½ telegraph cucumber, into matchsticks
- 1 large carrot, into matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum, into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ bunch of coriander
- ½ red chilli
- Sweet chilli sauce, to taste
- Combine the Buderim Ginger Sweet Ginger Sauce and fish sauce in a medium bowl, season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken, turning with tongs to coat it.
- Heat a barbecue to medium. Cook chicken for 4 mins each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil, leaving for 5 mins to rest. Thinly slice the chicken.
- Spoon a generous smear of yoghurt onto each wrap. Add spinach, cucumber, carrot, capsicum, chicken, spring onion, coriander and chilli. Drizzle a little sweet chilli sauce over the wraps.
- Roll up wraps and serve.