Asian Ginger Chicken Wraps
Share this Recipe
Whether you’re feeding the family or just looking for an easy and healthy lunch time meal, these Asian Ginger Chicken Wraps are simple to make and full on flavour!
- 1 cup Buderim Ginger Sweet Ginger Sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 chicken thigh fillets
- 4 small white wraps
- 1/3 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- ½ telegraph cucumber, into matchsticks
- 1 large carrot, into matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum, into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ bunch of coriander
- ½ red chilli
- Sweet chilli sauce, to taste
- Combine the Buderim Ginger Sweet Ginger Sauce and fish sauce in a medium bowl, season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken, turning with tongs to coat it.
- Heat a barbecue to medium. Cook chicken for 4 mins each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil, leaving for 5 mins to rest. Thinly slice the chicken.
- Spoon a generous smear of yoghurt onto each wrap. Add spinach, cucumber, carrot, capsicum, chicken, spring onion, coriander and chilli. Drizzle a little sweet chilli sauce over the wraps.
- Roll up wraps and serve.