- 8 Chicken thigh fillets, bone-in, with skin
- 3 tbsp Buderim Ginger Original Ginger Marmalade
- ¾ cup apple cider
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 apples, cored, each cut into 8 wedges
- Mix together @buderimginger Marmalade, apple cider, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, chopped thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl until well combined.
- Add the mixture to the chicken in a bowl, cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4hr (or even overnight).
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Oil a large deep dish baking tray and spread the chicken out in a single layer in the tray. Add the marinade and tuck the apple in around the chicken.
- Bake for 1hr until browned on top and the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with thyme sprigs and serve.
Apple and Ginger Chicken