GINGER GLAZED SALMON WITH SOBA NOODLES AND GREENS
250ml can Buderim Reduced Sugar Ginger Beer
1 ½ tbsp Japanese white miso paste
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2 Salmon fillets, skin removed
1 bunch broccolini
2 spring onions, finely sliced
90g soba noodles
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a bowl whisk together Buderim Reduced Sugar Ginger Beer, miso paste, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Place salmon into a baking paper lined 25cm x 25cm baking dish. Pour ginger beer mix over salmon.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, remove and arrange broccolini and spring onions around salmon. Return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook soba noodles following packet directions and drain.
- To serve, arrange noodles into serving bowls top with salmon, broccolini and pour over sauce. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Tip: Bok Choy or choy sum can be used as an alternative to broccolini.