5 fresh blueberries
3 mint leaves
30 ml of vodka
90 ml of Buderim Ginger Beer
1) Fill a glass with ice cubes and set aside.
2) Muddles the blueberries and mint leaves and add to shaker with 30ml of vodka and shake.
3) Add the ice to the shaker and shake for a second time.
4) Double strain into the glass.
5) Top with Buderim Ginger Beer
6) Add a sprig of mint to garnish, then serve.
We use our Reduced Sugar Ginger Beer in this recipe, however you could easily subsitute it for our Original Ginger Beer or get adventurous and try some of our other variants including Ginger Beer & Pear or Ginger Beer & Guarana.